Monday, September 11, 2006

My First Carnival

Well I am pretty excited, I made it in to my first carnival. I submitted an article to The Carnival of Personal Finance #65 which is being hosted by No Credit Needed Blog. I would like to welcome anyone who comes over from NCN or actually anyone who reads this blog. Even though I am pretty new at this I hope I can share some of the information that I am learning. I haven't had a chance to read any of the other blogger's articles yet, but I am sure that there is a lot of great information out there. If you haven't checked out this carnival, do so. There is always a ton of great information.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a great post, I'm new to this too... I'm still learning what these carnivals are all about.

Amateur Investor said...

Thanks Matt, good to here that I am not the only one.