Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Credit Report...

So in an effort to continue reaching for our financial freedom, I ordered my credit report to see how bad things were. If anyone is interested you can get a free credit report each year from Transunion, Equifax, and Experian from http://annualcreditreport.com. They charge extra if you want to receive your credit scores, but it's a good way to check out your credit history.

After getting over my fear of knowing I have horrible credit, I pulled up all my reports and it turns out my credit is not so bad after all. I have a couple of things to take care of, but all in all it didn't look as bad as I thought it would. I have some discrepencies that I need to take care of, but nothing that will keep me from reaching our five year goal. My wife by the way does not have to worry about these problems. Anyway I am feeling much better about getting our finances in order and meeting our goals.