Thursday, December 28, 2006

New Year's Day is Around The Corner

Well New Year's Day is just around the corner and since I already have my New Year's resolutions listed, I figured I'd start working on some short term goals to keep up with what we have planned and list the order that we are gonna attack things. I know that the first thing that I want to get get working on is what is to be the new babies room, which was/is my computer room. So that means a lot of moving things around and trying to find room to store things. We are in the process of deciding whether or not to get a storage unit or not. Chances are that we will, even though I don't want any extra expenses. Oh well, that's what happens when you live in a tiny house. The good thing about living in a tiny house is that our mortgage payment is cheaper that the last one room apartment I had, so I can't complain too much. Once we get some of credit card debt under control, we can start looking at moving into something bigger, so for now our little house will have to do. Well once we work out a list of things we need to do to meet our goals, I will post it so that I can keep track of them.